HP Ski Package Rental
Terms and conditions:
• Rental shop hours are 8-4:30 if you wish to pick up gear the night before your reservation please arrive no earlier than 3:30
• Enter through the Evolve Retail store when invited to do so.
• To help with social distancing :
o Only the parties that are receiving rentals should enter Rentals.
o Maximum 1 parent per two children should enter Rentals.
• We cannot guarantee any specific sizes or products.
• Please avoid leaving your personal belongings in Rentals, you should return your items to your vehicle/accommodation.
• Please wear a face covering, you will not get in without one.
• If you are showing any signs or symptoms of COVID 19 please stay home.
• Please bring a credit card with you on pickup for security purposes.
WINTER 2021-22 CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY FOR RENTAL PRODUCTS
As a standard policy, SilverStar rentals are non-refundable and non-transferrable. However, there are modifications to this policy due to the impacts and circumstances surrounding COVID-19. We want to ensure all guests are able to purchase with confidence.
The following procedures will be in place for all rental product cancellation/refunds for the Winter 2021-22 Season;
1. If the ski area is fully closed for certain dates, guests with rentals for those dates will receive a full refund
2. If the ski area is open, but a documented and verifiable Government travel restriction and/or quarantine requirement prevents a guest from being able to travel to SilverStar, guests with rentals will receive a full refund. Refunds must be requested within 7 days of rental date, or if a mandate is announced within 7 days of rental date, within 48 hours of the announcement.
3. If the ski area is open, but an individual cannot travel due to a COVID-19 related illness, we will evaluate the circumstances on a case-by-case basis.
4. If the ski area is open, but the guest is unable to travel for any other reason, our standard policy applies and rentals are non-refundable and non-transferrable.