We carry a selection of High Performance skis from brands like Rossignol, Armada, Dynastar, Head, Blizzard, Atomic, and Salomon. We carry skis designed for carving, powder and everything in between across all ability levels, meaning we can find you the right ski. Please note that we cannot guarantee any specific ski style or size at the time of your booking.
Terms and conditions:
• Rental shop hours are 8-4:30 if you wish to pick up gear the night before your reservation please arrive no earlier than 3:30
• Enter through the Evolve Retail store when invited to do so.
• To help with social distancing :
o Only the parties that are receiving rentals should enter Rentals.
o Maximum 1 parent per two children should enter Rentals.
• We cannot guarantee any specific sizes or products.
• Please avoid leaving your personal belongings in Rentals, you should return your items to your vehicle/accommodation.
• Please wear a face covering, you will not get in without one.
• If you are showing any signs or symptoms of COVID 19 please stay home.
• Please bring a credit card with you on pickup for security purposes.
WINTER 2021-22 CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY FOR RENTAL PRODUCTS
As a standard policy, SilverStar rentals are non-refundable and non-transferrable. However, there are modifications to this policy due to the impacts and circumstances surrounding COVID-19. We want to ensure all guests are able to purchase with confidence.
The following procedures will be in place for all rental product cancellation/refunds for the Winter 2021-22 Season;
1. If the ski area is fully closed for certain dates, guests with rentals for those dates will receive a full refund
2. If the ski area is open, but a documented and verifiable Government travel restriction and/or quarantine requirement prevents a guest from being able to travel to SilverStar, guests with rentals will receive a full refund. Refunds must be requested within 7 days of rental date, or if a mandate is announced within 7 days of rental date, within 48 hours of the announcement.
3. If the ski area is open, but an individual cannot travel due to a COVID-19 related illness, we will evaluate the circumstances on a case-by-case basis.
4. If the ski area is open, but the guest is unable to travel for any other reason, our standard policy applies and rentals are non-refundable and non-transferrable.