Access to all downhill bike trails, XC trails and hiking trails. No Summit Chairlift Access.
FAMILY DOWNHILL PASS
Family Pass Eligibility
* A family is defined as a minimum of 3 pass holders with at least one parent and child aged between 6 and 18 living at the same address.
* Families of 5 or more pay for the four oldest family members' passes and the remaining passes are FREE*. All FREE passes have a $25 processing fee
* We require new pass holders to show proof of age and address when picking up the passes, even if they are part of an existing family
* Students 19+ do not qualify for a special family rate but can be included in the family total number
* Tots do not qualify for the family rate
* Exchange Students – if a family has an exchange student they get the family rate but do not change the family dynamic, e.g. if there is a family of 4 and the exchange student is the 5th family member, they are not free
Family Passes are:
* A minimum of 3 passholders
* All passholders must stay at the same residence.
* young adults (19yrs and older) and toddlers (5yrs and younger) must apply individually
* You only pay for the oldest 4 family members, additional members only pay for their administration fee.
- 2 x 25% Bring a Friend discount on One Day DH ticket
- 10% off all SilverStar owned restaurants
- 10% off SilverStar bike camps or lessons
- 15% discount on soft goods at Ski Dazzle retail outlet (10% on new hard goods).
- 15% discount at our Rental and Double Diamond Repair shop (labour only; 10% on bike parts)
- Includes extended play hours on Wednesday and Friday evenings